Last Updated: May 24, 2021
If you have any questions about our privacy, please contact us directly via contact form.
- on this Website,
- in e-mails, messages and other communications between you and this Website, or
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website managed by us or any third party (including our affiliates)
- any third party (including our affiliates), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website. Clicking on those links or making those connections enable may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and we are not responsible for their privacy policies
The parties reffered to this policy are the Company and You, the User of this site.
- (hereinafter “we”, “us” or “our”) operates the website pornoamateur.com.es (hereinafter “Website”) and is the controller of the information collected or provided via this Website.
- You, the User – As the User of this Site, this Policy will refer to the User as “You” or through any applicable second-person pronouns, such as “Yours,” etc. Hereinafter, the User of the Site shall be referred to in applicable second-person pronouns.
Personal Information that We Collect
Visitors to Our Site and services different ways of interactivity with Us. We collect information depending on your level of interaction. The type of information is:
- Browsers – Users who are not completing registration are becoming visitors. We have only Browser data, so it is called Browsers. Browsers may view content uploaded by Members. Any information gathered from Browsers is restricted to cookies, Google Analyitcs,Yandex.Metrica, IP Addresses and Referral URLs, and other passive information gathering devices.
How We Collect Information from You
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including:
- Purposes for Which We Use Your Personal Information In general, we use the information we collect about You or which You provide us, including personal information and confidential personal information, for the following purposes:
- Analytics. To determine whether users of the Site are unique or whether the same user is using the Website several times, as well as to monitor aggregate metrics such as the total number of visitors, pages viewed, demographic patterns
- Functionality and security: diagnose or eliminate technology problems, and to detect, prevent and respond to actual or potential fraud, illegal activities or intellectual property infringement
- Compliance: ensure compliance with our terms and comply with our legal obligations
- We can disclose your Personal Information to members of our corporate group to the extent this is necessary for the provision of services, customer management, content settings, advertising, analytics, verifications, functionality and security and compliance.
- Legal successors will have your personal data. It can happen in the case of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or else, in which personal information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred. If it happen, we insure You that the entity will use Your data in a consistent manner.
- We will only keep your Personal Data for as long as necessary to reach the purposes we collected it for, including satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- To find out the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of Your personal data, and the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the legal requirements.
- We will also delete your Personal Data upon your request. Contact us throughout the Contact Form to find out how to do it.
- If you have questions about our data retentions, please send us an e-mail at .
- The period for which we keep your Personal Data that is necessary for compliance and legal enforcement purposes varies and it depends on the nature of our legal obligations in the individual case.
- to receive information on the Personal Information concerning we hold about you and how such Personal Information is used (right to access)
- to correct inaccurate Personal Information concerning you (right to rectification)
- to delete your Personal Information ( “right to be forgotten”)
- to receive the Personal Information provided by you in a structured format and to send those Personal Information to another data controller (right to data portability)
- to object to the use of your Personal Information where such use is based on our legitimate interests or on public interests (right to object)
- in unique cases, to restrict our use of your Personal Information (right to restriction of processing)